- Combine the top research expertise required to adequately address in a truly multidisciplinary context the multifaceted problems associated with sustainable agriculture.
- Integrate the research infrastructures and equipment available at each site.
- Exploit and apply the most suitable Key Enabling Technologies (KET) that can allow a profitable advance in productivity, sustainability, ecological and digital transition in the agricultural sector.
- Work with companies and farmers to co-design research efforts and exploit at the best results to increase the resilience and economic competitiveness of agri-food supply chains.
- Train the next generation of Agritech scientists and managers to generate the necessary human capital and skills required.